As parents, we know how important it is to have as much information as possible when determining how to react to our children’s conditions. Please use the resources below as you make informed decisions about your child’s health.
www.healthychildren.org – comprehensive site from the American Academy of Pediatricians. Up to date information on growth and developmental milestones, nutrition and safety
Caring for Your Baby and Young Child, 6th Edition: Birth to Age 5 – a great resource from the American Academy of Pediatrics
Solve Your Child’s Sleep Problems, Richard Ferber
- The New Parent Power – John Rosamond – great practical parenting resource from infant to teen!
- 123 Magic – Phelan – practical wisdom for difficult behaviors from ages 2-12
- The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Girls – AmericanGirl.com
- Guy Stuff, The Body Book for Boys – AmericanGirl.com
- A Chicken’s Guide to Talking Turkey About Sex With Your Kids – Dr Kevin Leman