Forms and Records

ALL requests for paperwork are to be made 48 hours in advance.  We may not always need this much time, but to ensure you receive what you need when you need it, please abide by this request.


School and Work Excuses

We are happy to provide a school or work excuse for you or your child.  You may ask for the form when you are checking out after your visit or you may call and request one.  We can fax the form to the school or office or you may pick it up.

Shot Records (MS Form 121)

If you need a copy of your child's shot record (MS Form 121), please call our office and and give 48 hours notice.  We will be happy to fax the completed form to you or you may pick it up at our office.  You may also request the form when you are in the office for your child's visit.  We are usually able to complete requests for shot records within 24 hours, but some circumstances do require 48 hours for completion.  

Medical Records

We require a parent/guardian's signature to release medical records from our office.  We work as quickly as possible to complete requests for medical records,  but due to the size of some records we cannot complete these requests immediately.  If you have moved out of the area we can fax or mail your child's records to you or your child's new pediatrician.  If the records are voluminous they must be mailed.  Depending on the cost, you may be charged for postage.  

sports or camp physical forms

If your child requires a physical form for camp or sports please call our office as soon possible to allow plenty of time for the doctor to complete the form.  We require a minimum of 48 hours for sports/camp forms, but if your doctor is not in the office or out of town it will take longer as the physician who conducted the physical must be the one to sign the form. The patient must have completed a well child check-up within the past 365 days in order to request a valid physical form.